Last week was full of all sorts of activities. Friday the 11th I threw Kelly a little Birthday party with a few Friends. We gave him presents on Monday the 14th. (He was in Vernal on his real birthday.)

Monday night was the UROC Christmas Party. They gave out awards for the competition that was held in October. The boys both participated in the competition. They were the only two that participated in their age group so they won. David took first and Kage took second in all of the categories. Here they are with their awards. They got pretty nice medals.


Wednesday I had my First Grade school program. My class did a great job. It is a lot of work to put the programs together but they are fun to see the results of the work.



Monday night was the UROC Christmas Party. They gave out awards for the competition that was held in October. The boys both participated in the competition. They were the only two that participated in their age group so they won. David took first and Kage took second in all of the categories. Here they are with their awards. They got pretty nice medals.


Wednesday I had my First Grade school program. My class did a great job. It is a lot of work to put the programs together but they are fun to see the results of the work.

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Kelly! I can't believe how big the boys are getting...way to go on winning all the prizes! Wish we could have come to watch the school program...I love things like that!
Wow, you have been busy! Hope Kelly's birthday was fun. Congrats to David and Kage, too. Oh and I really like David's hair. I think it looks good!
Post a Comment