We managed to make a gingerbread house this weekend. We actually made it from scratch! My first time to make one from scratch. It actually turned out pretty good. Kelly helped me with the design and construction of the gingerbread house, then we all decorated it together.


Also this weekend David tried out for the school play. The school is doing Beauty and the Beast. He was cast as a castle servant/ cup. I think he is excited. Not everyone that auditioned got a part, so way to go David!
4 comments:
Very cool house! It looks a little more difficult than a house in a kit. I like it! Congrats David on getting a spot in the play...can't wait for pictures!
So cute! I made a gingerbread from scratch last year, and it was a bit of a daunting task for me, so I still haven't decided if we should do one this year, or not. Anyway, congrats to David! That is so fun!
Oh my goodness...I just barely finished cleaning up the mess from making mine. Yours is so much cuter! Congrats, David!
I love that you continuing the "gingerbread house making" tradition in your families. This is so darling! I love the roof. Congrats David on landing a part in the play. I can't wait to see you preform.
Post a Comment