Halloween turned out to be quite a fun night. We had a fun day at school dressing up doing parties and costume parades. While we were at school Kelly was home getting the front porch ready. It turned out pretty cool. Last year Kelly hid in a coffin, the coffin had been sitting on the front porch for about three weeks so people were ready for him to jump out of it but he didn't he built a cool door to put on our regular door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Looks like lots of fun...Amber and Gregg said it looked really cool! Maybe one year we'll be in AF for Halloween and can come see all the fun things you guys do!
PS - I can't even tell that is Kelly ~ what a crazy costume...and David makes a perfect Harry Potter!
Wow, I don't blame some of those kids for skipping your house. It scares me just looking at the pictures! Good job! I agree with Ashley. Kelly's costume is awesome! I love that you guys go all out for Halloween! So fun!
wow... I am impressed... I think I would have been too scared as a kid too!
WOW!! I love the decorations!!!
Post a Comment