Saturday, July 12, 2008

Four wheeling again!

I know it seems like the only time I post anything is when we go four wheeling but that seems to be what we do most weekends and we have a blast doing it. Last weekend we went up from Strawberry over to Current Creek. It was the prettiest ride we have taken! We set the camera up for a timed picture using the Eddie Bauer tri-pod mom and dad gave Kelly last year. We are a little far away but the pictures turned out pretty good anyways.


This weekend we took the trail from Squaw Peak over into Hobble Creek Canyon. Not quite as pretty but still a fun ride. It's always fun riding! This trail was supper dusty. The dust seems to gather on body parts that stick out a little.


The views off Squaw Peak really are incredible. We finally broke down and bought helmets for Kelly and I. We look a little silly but I guess it's better to be safe than sorry.



4 comments:

WhiteFamily said...

Looks so so fun! We are way jelous. You are so funny for pointing out the dust. I had to giggle. Don't you just love the dust and dirt you dig out of your nose and ears for days after! Oh, the joys of fourwheeling! Looks like beautiful country.

Megan said...

Wow, that view is just stunning! How fun to go four wheeling. How many four wheelers do you have? Do ever let David and Kage drive them? Well, it looks like fun! A great family activity! :)

Amber said...

It does look so beautiful up there. I can't believe we haven't crossed paths. We seem to go to the same areas on the same weekends.

DiAnn said...

I love the dirty face pictures. They are so funny. Thanks for taking us Geo-cacheing with you the other day. It was a blast!