Tuesday, July 29, 2008

All about Kage

This post ends up being mostly about Kage. We'll start with last week and Kage going to ride the Heber Creeper with Mom, Grammy, David, Colby, and Tyson.



It was a fun but long hot afternoon. We rushed home to get Kage to his T-Ball game (which will be his last because we are going to miss this Saturday's game). I think he has had fun playing. Here are a couple of pictures of him.



Then today Kage finally learned how to ride his bike! Yea Kage.


6 comments:

WhiteFamily said...

Your boys are growing up too fast! Way to go Kage on learning to ride your bike! The heber creeper sounds like so much fun!

DiAnn said...

Congratulations Kage on learning how to ride your bike! You are such a great kid. I love you. I'm so glad all of you went on the Heber Creeper with me. You made it so very fun.

Megan said...

Oh I wish I could have gone to Kage's T-ball games. I'm sure he was great! Somehow, I missed reading your camping post. Wow, that sounds like you had so much fun! I can't believe some of those pictures. It looks beautiful!

The Peterson's said...

Good Job on the bike riding thing! Oh... the last days of summer. It is ending fast!

Amber said...

Awesome, Kage!!! Now you need to come teach Colby! :) I need copies of your pictures from the Heber Creeper - I'm so glad you went and helped entertain my boys! They LOVE hanging out with David and Kage.

jonna said...

you guys sure look like you have a lot of fun! Are you ready for school! I get kind of sad around this time...this was my favorite time, getting ready for the new year! do you want some help?:)