Monday, June 20, 2011

Trip to OBX, NC

A couple of weeks ago my whole family went to the Outerbanks of North Carolina. We stayed in a beach house just steps from the ocean. It was a very fun trip! For the writing class I'm taking I had to publish a book. I made a book about our trip so here are the picture collages that tell all about our trip.



























These are the pictures we used on the t-shirts we made for everyone to wear on our first travel day of the trip. We got a lot of funny looks and stares wearing each other on our shirts.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

So excited to see it all finished and in a book. You did a great job. Had a ton of fun with you! Can't wait for the next one. :)

Amber said...

I love what you did with the pictures, and how you organized them into a book! Way cute collages...was a way fun trip!

WhiteFamily said...

so fun to see the trip day by day! I can't wait to get a copy of the book!

Michelle Asworth said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Your pictures are so cute!