David had a couple of good flights on his rocket. (The black, polka dot one in the middle)
Cameron and Kathryn spent most of the day with us. They helped chase the rockets in the jeep. Our friends the Love's came and watched for a little while as well. Here is a video of Kelly's rocket going up. (Sorry you have to watch it sideways, I didn't know I couldn't rotate the video).
Kelly with his rocket, after he certified and before it crashed. (Sorry once again I can't figure out how to rotate it, I thought it was rotated before I put it in but it didn't work, oh well)

3 comments:
Looks like lots of fun! I've never seen one of those big rockets shoot off before. I bet it is really neat to watch. Maybe someday when we are closer we'll come join in the fun!
That looks so fun to build ockets and such. I still can't believe that Kage did the plunge. Those pictures are neat!
Looks like fun! You'll have to take us with you sometime when we move back to real life! I think that's something B would like to get into. He's definitely interested in the geocaching. We've had way fun with mom and dad doing that here!
Post a Comment