Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Quiet Rainy Weekend
Well Memorial Day weekend ended up just like so many others, rainy! Friday we went out dinner. We had been looking online at a few trails to see if there was some place new to go riding. We had heard there were some good trails out by Vernon so after dinner we decided to go for a ride in the car and see what was out there. We saw a ton of people camping and they all had atv's so we decided their must be pretty good trails. So the plan was to get up Saturday and go riding. We had a slow morning and there were lots of threatening clouds and wind. We were invited to go to the zoo and decided maybe that would be better if it started to rain. We had our friends the Medfords go with us and we met up for a little bit with my family. After the zoo we went out for Chinease! The weather ended up being great the entire day without any rain much to Kelly's dismay. Sunday was Sunday, beautiful weather and church of course. So Monday was a total down pour. We ended not riding and going to Indiana Jones (okay movie). Like I said quiet rainy weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think those are nice to have once in a while! But 4-wheeling is fun as well. Plus I love the zoo when I am not 9 months Prego! I should go now that I am not.
Doesn't that always tick you off when you have plans to go 4-wheeling but it gets canceled by the weather. Urg! We saw Indiana Jones last weekend too...not a big fan, but B liked it.
Post a Comment