Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Day 2
Well now that I actually got the blog set up I thought I ought to try and give a little more info about what has been going on in our lives recently. Well life seemed pretty quiet for a little while but it doesn't stay that way for long. Two weeks ago Kelly totaled his work truck. He was okay except a few bruises and a sprained wrist. He got pretty sick the next few days and wasn't getting better. He had the runs and his stomach had bad cramps that wouldn't go away. So last Sunday I took him to the ER where they did a cat scan of his stomach and decided he needed a colonoscopy. So Monday morning he got that done to find out that he had a bacterial infection in his colon and intestines. Luckily we caught then because I think it could have gotten much worse. Very slowly over the last week has he finally started to feel better. Still spend too much time in the bathroom (not that anyone really wants to hear that) but feeling better at least. As for the kids David's biggest excitement lately was the pinewood durby. (Although I think it was more fun for Kelly) He actually won with a fun car that looked like a mouse. Kage just goes through life doing what he needs to but just wanting to play. We (at least the boys and I) are all looking forward to being done with school. Only 17 more days! That is the latest in our lives. I'll post again with anything new.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
welcome to the bloggin' world. I am excited! and you will find things, don't worry. Sorry about Kelly! crazy!
You'll have to tell Kelly that the official medical terminology for a colonoscopy is "A tirds eye view!!!" Phil
Post a Comment