I know it has been nearly a year since I updated our blog and I don't know if anyone even still checks in on us but I decided to go for an update anyways. This year has been crazy busy and I'm not even going to try and catch up. So here goes our last little couple weeks.
The end of June Kelly went to South Carolina to work. While he was gone the boys and I went and spent some time in Park City with my family over the Fourth of July. On Tuesday the Third we met my family in Heber and rode the Heber Creeper. It was fun, hot, relaxing ride.
On the Fourth we got up and went to breakfast in the park and then to main street for the Parade. Here are the boys all dressed for Independence Day!
On the Fourth the only person missing in my entire family was Kelly. Here is a picture of all of the grandkids. (Until August and October when Ashley and Amber have their babies.)
The evening of the Fourth the fireworks had been canceled due to fire danger. We wandered over to the resort where we got yummy treats and rode the alpine slide.
Thursday it poured rain all day. We spent the day shopping then headed to the Oakley Rodeo that night. Here are the boys before the Rodeo started.
After the Rodeo because it had rained all day we finally got to see some fireworks.
The rest of the week we enjoyed playing games, swimming, and just hanging out.

3 comments:
It's good to see an update! I'm trying to be better about blogging too.
It's been fun seeing you guys a little this summer...When school is in session, I feel like I never get to see you guys! Thanks for the update...I still follow you guys!
Yep, I still check in on you guys. Thanks for the updates. Awesome to get Bill Murrays autograph too!
Post a Comment