Friday, September 16, 2011

Hellfire Sweet Sixteen

Once again we spent five days out on the Salt Flats launching rockets this year. Kelly is the current president of UROC so he was in charge of a lot of putting the event together. I spent the event running the registration booth, the boys ran a lemonade stand. We were so busy the entire time I took hardly any pictures. This year our friend Dave and his son Derrick came out the entire event. We also had our neighbors two boys with us most of the event. Dave's wife Laura came out Friday night and spent the rest of the weekend. On Saturday we had a lot of friends and family that came out and spent some time with us.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

You guys had a really busy summer love the posts. I'm glad I didn't go to sea base. That doesn't look like my kind of thing. Really weird