Monday, August 2, 2010

Four Wheeling in Cache Valley

Saturday the boys and I went with my Mom and Dad up to Logan to do a little four wheeling with Ashley and her family. It was a great day (except a little trouble with one of our four wheelers not running properly). First thing we saw a Moose and calf. We also had a group of airplanes fly over with a refuler that was pretty cool to see. They seemed so close because we were in the mountains. The wild flowers were so pretty. We had a great day! Thanks for the invite Ash & B.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cindi said...

Cache Valley is my favorite place on earth!! I need to squeeze in one more trip there before school starts.

WhiteFamily said...

Thanks for coming! It was a perfect day for a ride...not too hot and there were still flowers to see. I always look forward to our annual rides.
Looks like you guys have had a fun busy summer....now to look forward to school starting soon!