Monday, June 28, 2010

Summer So Far


So far this summer we have spent a lot of time at home and a lot of time building rockets. Saturday before Fathers Day we participated in a rocket demonstration out at Miller Motor Sports Park for Clark Planetarium. We thought it would be a lot of fun but it was kind of a mess. It was very windy and the location they had us launching took all of the rockets over the fence. Kelly ended up climbing the fence to look for other people's rockets and walked over a mile to get back in. Of course I didn't take pictures I really need to get better at that.

Saturday was the monthly launch out at Pony Express Test Range. The weather was great. The boys launched several rockets. We also had some neighbors come out and launch and that was very fun. I know that rockets will continue to be a big part of our summer.



We have spent a little time at the pool and enjoying the summer weather. We look forward to more summer time activities.

No comments: