
Friday night I went to Witches Night Out at Gardner's Village. It was just Mia, her daughter, and me this year. (The last couple we have had bigger groups, we missed you all!) It was a lot of fun. This is a terrible picture but it is the only one I took.

Friday morning we went out riding. Kelly ran over this baby rattle snake. It stunned it enough that he caught it for a minute. We let it go and later drove by and it was gone.

We did some geocaching along the ride as well. This is Kage's favorite thing to do when we go out riding.

One of the geocaches was full of balloons that you are supposed to make into things. They could blow them up but they kept popping. The balloons were about six years old. It was a fun cache out in the middle of no where.

1 comment:
I can't believe he picked up a rattle snake...crazy man! I loved Geocaching....when we move back we will definitely have to do that with you guys some time. Sad I missed witches night...your hat is super cute!
Post a Comment