This week we have done several fun activities with my family. On Monday night we went to a Bees game.

They lost but we still enjoyed the game. On Tuesday we went up the canyon and spent a few hours playing, cooking dutch oven dinner and enjoying the out doors. I didn't take any pictures. Yesterday we went swimming at the American Fork Pool.
This morning we went to Timpanogus Cave.

The boys loved it. They did great hiking up and down. I forgot how chilly it is inside the cave.

There are so many neat things to see in the cave.

On the way down David kept telling people that the hike was worth it. Tomorrow we are off on a back packing trip for four days.
They lost but we still enjoyed the game. On Tuesday we went up the canyon and spent a few hours playing, cooking dutch oven dinner and enjoying the out doors. I didn't take any pictures. Yesterday we went swimming at the American Fork Pool.
This morning we went to Timpanogus Cave.
The boys loved it. They did great hiking up and down. I forgot how chilly it is inside the cave.
There are so many neat things to see in the cave.
On the way down David kept telling people that the hike was worth it. Tomorrow we are off on a back packing trip for four days.

2 comments:
It has been a fun week. Thanks for hanging out with us so much! Have fun on your trek...hope it doesn't rain too much on you!
Wow, you have been busy! So was the Timp hike a quick prep for your backpacking? I hope you take pictures of this next trip. Can't wait to see them!
Post a Comment