Well its week 2 of trying food from other countries. Today Kage picked Africa. We had a dish called Bobotie. It was a casserole type dish with hamburger, dried apricots, raisins, bread soaked in milk, curry, onion, garlic, and eggs poured on top. Once again the kids didn't like it, Kelly said it wasn't the worst meal he had ever had, but it wasn't the best. It was actually quite bland tasting. We also made a peanut bread that wasn't too bad. The boys actually liked it.

This is a random picture from this last weekend. On Friday afternoon we went up to the Utah outdoor show. They had this big slide that the boys rode a few times. The show ended up being very small, not a lot to look at or do. We did get some good information for our ATV trip we are planning on taking later this summer.

Saturday we went to the Air Show at Hill Airforce Base. I didn't carry my purse so I didn't have my camera. We went with my Dad, My brother-in-law Gregg and his two boys Colby, and Tyson, My brother Cameron and his wife Kathryn, and her parents. It was fun to see the planes fly and to walk through some of the planes.
This is a random picture from this last weekend. On Friday afternoon we went up to the Utah outdoor show. They had this big slide that the boys rode a few times. The show ended up being very small, not a lot to look at or do. We did get some good information for our ATV trip we are planning on taking later this summer.
Saturday we went to the Air Show at Hill Airforce Base. I didn't carry my purse so I didn't have my camera. We went with my Dad, My brother-in-law Gregg and his two boys Colby, and Tyson, My brother Cameron and his wife Kathryn, and her parents. It was fun to see the planes fly and to walk through some of the planes.

2 comments:
I don't think I would like hamburger and apricots in the same dish with an egg poured over the top - kinda gross sounding! I'm jelous of the air show...was just as crowded as other years? We'll see you soon and we can't wait!
It is always good to try new things where you like it or not! Good luck next week!
Post a Comment