Sunday, May 17, 2009

??? I don't know

We haven't really been up to a whole lot lately outside of the normal, school and work. A few weeks ago we had the pinewood derby. Here are a couple of pics of David with his car. He didn't win but I think he still had a good time. This year's pinewood derby ran so much smoother than last years. We spent three hours the night before impounding cars and I think that really helped. The next night the pinewood derby started at 6:00pm and it was over by 7:00pm. It was amazing.


We have been busy getting the yard in shape for the summer. For Mother's Day I got all of the flowers to fill my containers and hanging baskets. I also got one more hanging basket for the deck. I have four around the deck now. I planted everything with pink flowers. They look so pretty. When they get a little more filled in I will have to take some pictures and post them.

Last weekend my little brother Cameron got married. We spent all day Thursday doing the flowers and then Friday at the wedding. They got married in the Bountiful Temple. I had only been to that temple once for the open house many years ago. The views were amazing.

Yesterday (and today for the boys) we had another rocket shoot. The weather was great and rockets are always fun.


Now we look forward to almost being done with school. Nine more days but who's counting!

3 comments:

The Peterson's said...

I am glad that you are having a great time.

WhiteFamily said...

Sounds fun! I can't believe how big David is getting...it's crazy! Sounds like you guys are staying super busy...I bet you can't wait for summer break. Any big plans for the summer?

DiAnn said...

David you are my favorite cubby! You look so sharp in your uniform. I love the pic of Kage with the rocket. It should be framed because the colors and balance are so striking. Miss you. What you doing on Memorial Day?