I know most of my sisters have probably already blogged about Cameron being home but I thought I would post the few pictures that are at all decent! It has been fun to see Cam, and spend time with everyone.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Welcome Home!
I know most of my sisters have probably already blogged about Cameron being home but I thought I would post the few pictures that are at all decent! It has been fun to see Cam, and spend time with everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You definitely have better pictures at the airport than I have...It's been so fun having all of us together these last few days!
good job misty
It is nice to finally have them home I bet! Enjoy this time as a family! How are things going? I miss pony and everyone so much!! Tell everyone hi for me. And tell Christine she need to post what she is having I am dieing to find out!!
Post a Comment