Summer is going by so fast. We haven't been up to anything spectacular just the same old, same old. Last weekend we went for a ride up AF canyon on the four wheelers. It was absolutely gorgeous up there. We took the road up past Tibble Fork and went up into mineral basin a little bit and then over the mountain towards Midway. It's amazing that here it was Father's Day weekend and there was still patches (some big) of snow even on the road still. It was a fun ride. That afternoon after we got back from riding we went to Seven Peaks. We got season passes and have tried going at least a few times and plan on spending even more time there! Today Kelly went to Wyoming to work with his dad so that left me and the boys home. They wanted to go to the dollar store to spend their allowance. So after the dollar store and few other stores shopping we went and got lunch and took it to the park. It was nice and relaxing.
David is always doing something to his brother.
After lunch we went home for some down time playing in the small pools in the back yard and on the trampoline. Then tonight we decided to go down to the marina for Electric Boat Parade. The five boats they had lit up were pretty fun to see but I don't know if the bugs were worth it. This was the first year Saratoga Springs has done the boat parade as part of their city celebration. Maybe as the word spreads about it there will be more boats and it could really turn into something cool. All in all we had a fun night!
I know the picture is fuzzy but I couldn't get a really clear one of the boats. I have a dumb camera. But I liked the one of the boys on the jetty with the sunset.

7 comments:
Sometimes having a down time day is filled with more activities than a busy day. Looks like you guys had fun! The boat thing sounds really neat. I can't believe how big your boys are getting! It's crazy.
Hooray! I found you and you found me! So fun to see pictures of the boys. I love getting David's little notes! Teaching must be the best job with kids because you can spend the summer with them. I'm sure they are in heaven!
Wow, I'm jealous that you have 7Peaks passes. I love water parks! :) How fun to see a boat parade. That's too bad about the bugs, though. Well keep us updated on your fun summertime activities!
Looks like you had fun - I wish our weekend hadn't been so packed with plans - we would have liked to come to some of the city celebration stuff. The boys were crazy at the Rodeo - so maybe we should have joined you at the boat parade. Anyway, we'll have to try to meet you at 7peaks sometime...
Sounds to me like you are busy with the same old, same old. Glad you can play outside it hit 100 degrees by 8 am here! So inside play os what we have been doing.
Hey Misty - cute background! I had the issue of not being able to get rid of the old background completely...you just have to go into your layout and go to "Choose a new template" Then pick the first one at the top left side of the options. It should clear it up. Just thought I'd share...since it took me forever to figure it out!
Misty, the pictures are so fun of the boys at the park, boat parade the puppy, 7 peaks. I love blogs because it keeps us up with everyone. I need to see David and Kage more. Come over. You are the only one I can that to other than Amber.
Post a Comment